Combination all-in-one Rain Head and First Flush Diverter technology makes cleaning of rainwater simple and installation a breeze. Both the Ultra and Advanced systems automatically divert and dispose of that first flush of dust and particle ladened rainwater (that the Rain Head was unable to capture) from the collection tank. Clean Shield® screen technology allows greater flow rates, effective self-cleaning, debris-shedding action, mosquito protection, and minimal maintenance.
Features an easily accessible on/off switch, with a safety overflow to stormwater. and the rotating diverter body can be positioned as needed to suit best placement of downpipe or easily fit existing. Multi-fit adapters are included, which fit 2” x 3” and 3” x 4” rectangular downspouts or 3” and 4” diameter round downspouts.
Features and Benefits
- The new filtration technology deflects leaves and debris away from the flow of water (Clean Shield™), allowing greater flow rates and maximising collection of rainwater to the rainwater tank/cistern
- The compact inline First Flush Diverter diverts the first flush of rainwater which contains contaminants from the roof to stormwater – no additional chamber required (Smart Sense™ technology)
- The Clean Rain™ Body swivels for convenient outlet positioning, fits standard garden, 1″ sump and 1½” pool hoses, and 3″ pipe
- Multi-fit downspout adaptors – 2×3″ and 3×4″, 3″ and 4″
- Minimal maintenance
- Easily accessible on/off switch